Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just for Fun

Today I: 
-slept in too late
-laughed at my silly husband.
-thanked God for my husband
-talked to my kindred sister. 
-mixed 3 kinds of cereal for my breakfast. My mother would be proud. 
-baked 2 cakes
-washed the dishes
-read my Bible
-ate 1.5 pieces of chocolate cake. 
-contemplated eating another piece of chocolate cake. It has chocolate icing. It's almost irresistible. 
-thought about how annoying the word irregardless is. 
-decided that there are too many grammar Nazi's in my family already.
-stalked people on Facebook. 
-wondered if I could ever be a spy. 
-wondered if anyone else who reads this wanted to be a spy.
-changed verb tense in the middle of my list. Sorry. This drives me nuts, but just bear with me. 
-am happy to not have to work today. But I'm sorry for Sara, who has to work today. 
-am going to make icing for the 2 cakes baked earlier. 
-am going bowling with friends. and maybe out to eat. 
-am planning on getting honey barbecue wings with sour cream if we go out to eat.
-am going to exercise. (If I put it on here, then I have to. Don't ask about the logic.)
-am still in my pj's. Don't judge; it's a lazy Saturday.
-am thankful to God for all His blessings to me. I can't even number them; but when I think of this, I get this funny feeling right in the center of my chest: an overwhelming pressing and wonder and awe and thankfulness and desire to always have that funny feeling in my soul. (It's not chest pain, don't worry. No numbness or tingling and no radiating and no nausea and no diaphoresis) 
-am really missing NIHSS stroke scales and medical terminology. Maybe I'll take Josh's blood pressure just to see if I still know how. 138/78. It feels so nice to have a stethescope around my neck again. I think I'll wear it just for a bit. 
-am officially done with this post.

Have a relaxing, happy day!

1 comment: